Mine Site Survey Supplies
Australia’s leading Mining companies choose Sussex Industries for their Mine Site Survey supplies. Rio-Tinto, BHP, Alcoa, Newcrest, Iluka, Bemax, Santos, Barrick Group, Argyle Diamonds, Worsley Alumina, and Griffin Coal all use Sussex Industries for their surveying accessories.
We have been providing quality survey products to Australia’s mining industry for over 70 years. Our extensive range of survey supplies ensures we have what you want – when you want it. Plus, our highly skilled and experienced team can custom make products to order.
Whether you’re a mine surveyor or geologist, exploration or producing mine, Sussex Industries has the mine site survey and geological supplies to help you get the job done.
Our Mine Site Survey Supplies include:
- Survey Stakes - Plain, White, Coloured Top 25mm x 25mm x 150 – 2100mm – 4-way point
- Survey/Mining stake - Plain, White, Coloured Top 38 x 38, 50 x 50mm x 150 – 2100mm – 2-way point
- Survey/Mining stake - Plain, White, Coloured Top 38 x 13mm x 300 – 900mm – 2-way point
- Survey/Mining stake - Plain, White, Coloured Top 25 x 13mm x 450 – 900mm – 2-way point
- Core Blocks - Jarrah, Pine AQ, BQ, HQ, NQ, PQ
- Flagging Tape - 25mm, 50mm, 75mm, 150mm
- Wedges - Cut to Size
- Spot Marking Paint
- Pin Flags - 12 Colours (75 x 75 & 150 x 150mm on 500mm Pin)
- Pin Marker - Pink, White 100 x 25mm on 500mm Pin
- Chaining Arrow with 50mm eye - 400 – 900mm x 4.5mm wire
- Galvanised Fence Dropper - Plain, White, Coloured Top 1070 & 1170mm
- Star Iron - 375mm – 2400mm
- Ariel Target Plastic - 150mm, 300mm, 920mm, 2000mm Available in White, Yellow, Black, or Pink
For further information about our Survey Supplies email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 9377 0744.