Australian surveyors rely on Sussex Industries for their Survey Supplies. We have the markers, to flagging tape, survey pegs, and pin flags; widest range of surveyor supplies in the country – from concrete posts, stakes, and survey.
Sussex Industries has been making survey supplies since 1948. We have the equipment, resources, and personnel to produce quality survey accessories that ‘get the job done’. Our highly skilled and experienced team can also custom make products to order.
Our Surveyors Supplies include:
- Survey Stakes – Plain, White, Coloured Top 25mm x 25mm x 150 – 2100mm –4-way point
- Survey pegs & Cadastral Marks - Plain, White, Coloured Top 50 x 50mm x 150 – 450mm – 4-way point
- Survey pegs & Cadastral Marks – Plain, White, Coloured Top 75 x 75mm x 300 – 450mm – 4-way point
- Survey Mark Concrete – With Brass Cap – 63 x 63mm x 300, 450, 540mm
- Hall Mark – Steel Peg with Steel Plate 50 x 50, 63 x 63, 75 x 75mm x 375, 450mm
- Permanent Survey Marks – Brass
- Bench Marks – Brass
- Aluminium Plates & Perma Tags
- Spot Marking Paint
- Flagging Tape – 25mm – 150mm x 75m
- Deck Spikes – 10mm x 100 – 250mm x 5, 15kg
- Survey Nails – Survey Tacks, Spring Head Nail, Ramset Concrete Nails
- Survey Spikes – Steel 12mm x 250mm & 400mm
- Survey Mark – Witness Plate 180mm x 180mm
- Survey Books – 2006, 2416, 2417, 2647
- Felt Tip Pens – Fine & Wedge Point – Black Paint Pens – Fine Point – Black, White, Blue, Red
- Lumber Crayon – Yellow, White
- Tajima Surveyors Tapes & Refills – 30, 50, 100m
- Range Pole
- Targets – Red & White
For further information about our Surveying Supplies email email@example.com or phone (08) 9377 0744.